Drupal 7 has a very great Ajax framework which allow us to use Ajax feature when we build the module. One of Ajax feature that we can develop in Drupal module is Ajax dropdown list. In this tutorial, we will see how create it. For the example, we will create two dropdown list, one contains the list of provinces which already populated at page load, and the other one will be filled dynamically with the cities list based on the selected item in province dropdown list.
This is the page for release updates of my jQuery Cool Auto-Suggest plugin. This new version still has the compatible features from the older one. The features are :
- Supports for ID field.
- Supports image thumbnail and description
- Supports form submission on click.
- Callback function when item is selected.
- Error callback function for custom error message.
- Able to pass additional request parameters based on other input's value.
- Compatible on various screen sizes and mobile devices.
- Supports for default template overriding.